Reception Maternity Cover – Central Salford Primary School, February 2017 Start
- Working in an Outstanding School with great facilities and support from SLT.
- Reception Class Teacher – November start with the potential of continuing into March 2018
- Dynamic, forward thinking school – working alongside experienced Year 3 teacher.
Teaching Personnel are currently working on behalf of an “Outstanding” central Salford primary school to secure a Reception Teacher to cover for a fixed term Maternity leave starting in March. This primary school works very closely and successfully with its diverse community and prides themselves on their forward thinking and innovative nature. A 2 form entry school, they were a National Teaching School and TES Primary School of the Year in 2014.
- OFSTED Good Primary School, Salford.
- Working with an aspirational and inspirational Early Years Team
- Fixed, Long Term Contract
- Great opportunities and support with EYFS CPD specifically
As a Reception teacher, you would be working closely with the other paired Reception teacher to plan and deliver lessons based upon specific learning outcomes. There would be an expectation for you to become part of the school’s innovative staff team. This position would be initially to cover for the autumn term from February, however there is scope and a possibility for this position to continue into March 2018.
If you are looking for exciting, creative opportunities, enjoy working with a dynamic team and are committed to developing professionally, then this central Salford Primary School has a lot to offer.
• Excellent classroom practice
• A proven track record of impact on teaching and learning
• Imagination and a flexible attitude
• High expectations of children
• A commitment to developing the whole child
• A good understanding of how to motivate children
• A commitment to a team approach to their work
• A commitment to their professional development
If you are interested in this role please send a fully updated CV with all recent experienced within the last six years to firstname.lastname@example.org Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.