EXPERIENCED EYFS TEACHER, MANCHESTER, M13
- EYFS teacher required in Central Manchester
- Experience working in KS1 essential
- Phonics knowledge beneficial
A ‘GOOD’ primary school in Manchester (M13) is seeking an experienced EYFS teacher to start ASAP. The position will initially be for 4 but could potentially run for longer depending on circumstances within the school. The ideal candidate will have experience working in EYFS and should be aware of the current curriculum. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to work in a ‘larger than average’ primary school which is dedicated to ‘growing confident and dedicated learners’.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Have experience delivering phonics to small groups of children
• Have a compassionate and caring approach to teaching
In return, the school can offer you,
• A ‘GOOD’ leadership and management team
• Children who are enthusiastic about learning
• The opportunity to complete your induction year (if applicable)
This position holds a lot of potential for the right candidate and would be an amazing opportunity for career progression and growth. If you have experience working in EYFS and meet the above criteria then you are encouraged to apply. If you would be interested in applying for this position, email your CV to email@example.com or call the Manchester South branch on 01612421792.