EXPERIENCED EYFS TEACHER, CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL, ASHTON-UNDER-LYNE, OL6
- EYFS teacher required in Ashton-Under-Lyne
- Work within a supportive team
- Phonics knowledge beneficial
A Catholic primary school in Ashton-Under –Lyne is seeking an experienced EYFS teacher to start ASAP. The position will initially be for 4 weeks with the possibility for extension. It is essential that the candidate has previous experience in EYFS and is aware of the current curriculum. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to work in a “GOOD” school which is dedicated to ‘educating children in a secure, caring and fair-minded environment.’
To be selected for this position, the candidate must,
• Have knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Have a compassionate and caring approach to teaching
• Have a positive working attitude and willingness to work as a team
In return, the school can offer you,
• A ‘relaxed but purposeful’ working atmosphere
• A good support staff and management team
• Children who are enthusiastic about learning
This position holds a lot of potential for the right candidate and would be an amazing opportunity for career progression and growth. If you hold QTS and have experience working in EYFS then this could be the job for you!
If you would like to register with Teaching Personnel and to apply for the post then please email your CV to email@example.com or call the Manchester South branch on 01612421792.