Early Years Teacher need in EYFS unit for immediate start in South Manchester, M22!
- • Are you looking to work in an ‘outstanding’ nursery based in South Manchester?
- • Do you believe you have what it takes to encourage EYFS pupils to achieve?
- • Looking for competitive rates of pay?
A private nursery school in Wythenshawe, South Manchester are seeking an experienced Nursery Teacher to take over a class starting immediately.
Their recent Ofsted says that this nursery is ‘outstanding’.
Teaching Personnel are looking for:
- Teaching qualifications
- Specialist in early years
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent knowledge of he EYFS National Curriculum
All candidates will be required to complete a Full Enhanced DBS Disclosure via the Criminal Records Bureau. Teaching Personnel are committed to the Safeguarding and Equality of all candidates.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position, or would like anymore information please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01612421792.