EYFS Teacher required for a 'Good' Primary School based in Sunderland
- Post starts immediately for 1 term, full time
- Work in a vibrant and welcoming school based in Sunderland
- Competitive rates of pay up to £140
As market leaders within the Education Recruitment Industry; Teaching Personnel have built up a very strong reputation over 20 years and are committed to support your professional development and career progression during your time with us.
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a caring, child centred individual with a passion to make a difference to the learning of young children. The school is a vibrant, welcoming and safe place to learn, driven by high expectations.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding EYFS practitioner and have sound knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum. You must be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and informative lessons that progress pupils in their learning and development.
In order to be considered for this position:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience teaching in early years
• Passion and commitment to teaching
• Available for the Autumn term
We welcome Newly Qualified or experienced Teachers to apply.
Benefits for you:
• Excellent rates of pay up to £140 per day
• Work in a fantastic school with opportunities to develop
• CPD opportunities
Let your rewarding journey start with us. To apply please send your CV to me with your cover letter.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)