Newly Qualified Teachers Required in Lincoln
- Access to specialist and bespoke CPD Academy - with courses available in Team Teach, Moving and Handling and Ruth Miskin
- Excellent daily pay rate - Earn up to £110 per day as a Newly Qualified Teacher
- Help with finding induction year placements - we specialise in finding the right long term role for you!
Teaching Personnel are the largest supplier of education supply staff in the UK.
Established since 1996, we have amassed 20 years of experience delivering staffing, intervention and supply to thousands of schools, finding work for thousands of teachers every day.
Teaching Personnel has also been established locally, situated in Hull, Lincoln and the surrounding areas for 13 years.
Teaching Personnel are committed to our candidate’s personal development and have a wide range of CPD partnerships with a number of leading local and national organisations offering an unrivalled suite of CPD opportunities to develop your skills, Including St Marys College, Leeds Trinity University, NASEN, Team Teach and Ruth Miskin.
Teaching Personnel are proud to be the recruitment partner of a number of exclusive partnerships.
In addition we also offer:
• Top rates of pay, upto £110 for this role* (qualifying criteria apply)
• Weekly Pay
• A Personal Education Consultant
• Loyalty Rewards Scheme
• Varied work opportunities
If you want the best variety of long term, permanent contract, intervention or supply work, as a candidate, you have to be registered with Teaching Personnel.
To register please visit our website www.teachingpersonnel.com or call our specialist Primary Branch on 01482 312040 to speak to a consultant.