EYFS Teacher needed for S12 school
- Part time post, Monday and Tuesday
- EYFS Teacher - supported by TAs
- Permanent position - applications by Monday 10th October
We are currently seeking an ambitious and outstanding classroom teacher for a school in S12.
• Are you looking for a school environment which gives you opportunities to grow and develop with the support of experienced colleagues?
• Would you like to work in schools that are recognised for creativity, staff and pupil voice and a collaborative approach to providing children and their families with the best experiences and education?
NQT’s or experienced colleagues welcome. The school is a two form school with 440 pupils on roll. The school has grown in strength over the last few years and data is in line with National Standards. Staff are supportive, hardworking and ambitious for the school’s future. The Curriculum is innovative and creative and maths teaching and learning is a particular strength of the school.
We are looking for:
• A teacher who demonstrate consistently good/outstanding practice
• Commitment to making learning a rich and enjoyable experience for children and parents
• A clear philosophy and knowledge of how children learn
We can offer you:
• A very friendly and mutually supportive place to learn and work
• A supportive community who want the best for their children
• Enthusiastic learners who deserve only the best!
You must have a DBS on the update service and recent school experience. Please call Yasmin on 0114 2413340 or email your CV to email@example.com.