EYFS TEACHER, ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL, MANCHESTER, M16
- EYFS Teacher required in Central Manchester
- January Start
- £21,804 - £37,496
A ‘GOOD’ Roman Catholic primary school in Manchester (M16) is seeking an experienced EYFS teacher to start after Christmas. The position will be full time until the end of the academic year. The ideal candidate will have recent experience working in EYFS and should have a sound understanding of the current EYFS curriculum. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to work in a ‘larger than average’ primary school which is dedicated to creating a ‘successful learning environment where all feel welcome, safe and part of the community.’
The ideal candidate will:
• Have knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
• Have a compassionate and caring approach to teaching
• Follow the Catholic Ethos of the school
In return, the school can offer you,
• A ‘GOOD’ leadership and management team
• Children who are enthusiastic about learning
• The opportunity to complete your induction year (if applicable)
This position holds a lot of potential for the right candidate and would be an amazing opportunity for career progression and growth.
If you have experience working in EYFS and meet the above criteria then you are encouraged to apply. To apply email your CV to email@example.com or call the Manchester Central Branch on 01612421796.