English Graduate - Teaching Assistant
- Attractive daily rates of pay, up to £60 per day
- Full time position available from January
- Working with small groups in the English department, and covering lessons across the curriculum
Large mixed community Secondary school are currently seeking to appoint an experienced English graduate to work with their English department. This position will involve delivering interventions to small target groups, and covering lessons across the curriculum in the absence of the class teacher.
The school are ideally considering an English graduate who is going to be working towards their PGCE next academic year.
• Full time position from January
• Large Secondary School in Bury, located near to the M66
• Covering lessons across the curriculum in the absence of the class teacher
• Supporting students in small groups within the English department
• Attractive daily rates of pay, up to £60 per day
Located in Bury, our partner school is accessible via the M66 motorway, and can be reached via public transportation links. Their English department has been praised for supporting each child, and as the school intake has grown this academic year, the Senior Leaders have expressed a need for further support.
This position is fantastic to gain invaluable experience prior to completing a teacher training programme. It is essential for this role that the appointed graduate holds some relevant experience with pupils of Secondary age. Further to this, it is also desirable for the successful English specialist to have experience of leading small groups.
Graduates of English who are interested in this position are urged to apply immediately. To be considered for this role, please send a full CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position, please call the Manchester North Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1797.