English tutor Oldham
- Part time hours with option to extend to full time
- Providing English support across 11-16 year olds in secondary setting
- Invaluable experience prior to teacher training programme
English tutor required at Oldham secondary
Required on a flexible basis at our client school in Oldham, an English tutor to deliver targeted booster and revisions sessions across 11-16 year olds in English.
- Earn up to £75 per day on supply tutoring
- Flexible schedule tailored to your needs
- Delivering English workshops to small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Work within an English department with a track record of success
Our client school is a well established secondary in Oldham, with a history of delivering excellent results at GCSE. The school last year achieved their highest grades in English, and are looking to build on that this year with the appointment of an English tutor. The English tutor will be supported by the Head of English and Lead Practitioner in developing schemes of work to deliver to the students, who will either be currently behind their target grades or in need of additional support to be stretched and challenged.
To be considered for this post as an English tutor;
- A degree in English Literature, Language or Creative Writing
- An understanding of the GCSE curriculum
- Previous experience working as a tutor or teaching assistant in a school
To apply for this post as an English tutor, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Miles on 0161 242 1797.