Teaching Assistants Required to work in Rotherham Secondary Schools
- Assist in raising attainment with Year 7 pupils in both English & Maths
- Earn up to £65 per day, (dependent upon experience) paid on a weekly basis
- Gain experience within a large Secondary School towards your possible future career in teaching
Our partner secondary school in Rotherham are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant, to support pupils who require additional support in English and Maths. Do you have a passion for raising the attainment of lower ability students? Are you experienced within literacy and maths, and enjoy working with small intervention groups? If so this position may be perfect for you.
Located in Rotherham, near to the M1, this large multi-cultural secondary school is accessible via bus and train links. The school have expressed a need for a primary TA to work full time with their lower ability students to support reading, writing, Maths and English subjects.
- Full time position within a good secondary school
- Fantastic experience to enhance future primary or secondary PGCE applications
- Great support from the SENCO and support staff within the school
- £50 to £65 per day, dependent upon previous experience.
To be considered for this position, it is expected that you will have experience working with small intervention groups, and have the ability to keep students fully engaged during sessions. If you have worked within primary schools supporting learning, please apply straight away.
Experienced graduates and Teaching Assistants are welcome to apply for this post. Please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about this position, please call the Sheffield Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0114 241 3341