English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English graduate with previous experience working in a classroom setting
- £50 - £60 per day depending on previous experiences
- Supporting pupils across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four
Salford Secondary school with good leadership and management are seeking to appoint an English Graduate to deliver 1:1 intervention support to pupils who are not yet achieving their expected grade. If you are a qualified English Graduate, and wish to pursue a rewarding career within the educational field, this position may be perfect for you.
As an English Support Teaching Assistant, you will work across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four with pupils in lower ability sets, to ensure they fully understand the lesson, and providing intervention techniques to help the student within the lesson. For this position, it is necessary to have previous experience within a school based setting.
• £50 - £60 per day depending on previous experiences
• Working within a supportive English department with the purpose of raising attainment
• Delivering targeted interventions to pupils across KS3 and KS4 during lessons.
• Fantastic experience for any English Graduate who wishes to complete a PGCE in the future
Our partner school is smaller than average, and 1:1 intervention is a key highlight of their student improvement programme. They aim for excellence in every aspect of their work, which will be highlighted in the interventions that you deliver throughout the English department.
English Graduates who are interested in this role are urged to send a full CV to email@example.com or for more information, please call the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794