Graduate teaching assistant - Oldham
- Working within a supportive school who will provide training opportunities
- Teaching students who achieve above the national average in their exams
- Enhance your teacher training or PGCE applications
Are you a recent graduate or coming to the end of your degree and looking for secondary school teaching experience?
Our client school in Oldham require teaching assistant in September who have a degree in one of the “core subjects” English, Maths or Science. You will provide support to fully qualified teachers working within the classroom. As a graduate you will use your excellent subject knowledge to enhance the learning and progress being made by students.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate looking to pursue a career in teaching and gain first hand secondary school experience. As a partner to a Teacher training school Teaching Personnel has supported graduates previously to go on to secure teacher training placements.
Highlights for Graduates working for Teaching Personnel;
• Daily pay rates up to £60 per day
• Working alongside fully qualified teachers observing bets teaching practice techniques
• Around the clock support form a team of knowledgeable recruitment consultants
• Secondary school teaching experienced to support your PGCE application
• Access to an online diary and Teaching Personnel’s subsidised CPD courses
If you would like additional information please contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794. Please apply straight away to be considered as the school will be looking to arrange trial days and interviews after half term. To apply please follow the link below and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org