Talented English graduates sought for Teaching Assistant positions in Tower Hamlets
- Chance to work in Central London Schools
- Competitive rates of pay: £60-£85/day dependent on pay
- The chance to directly influence and promote child development
Are you a recent graduate with a penchant for language?
Do you have experience - or wish to gain experience - working with children?
Would you like to play an influential role in promoting child development?
If so the Borough of Tower Hamlets wants you! A few of Teaching Personnel's client schools are in need of English graduates to help raise attainment across Key Stage 1 and 2, to start immediately. This is an excellent opportunity to gain credible work experience whether you wish to pursue a career in education or other sectors, whilst making a real contribution to the promotion of child wellbeing and performance in school. Teaching Personnel is seeking driven English graduates to perform targeted intervention roles and to raise attainment in its client schools. The successful candidate will need the following:
- Educated to degree level
- English A-Level (minimum)
- A proactive approach to the work with the ability to commit fully to the role
- A clean criminal record and DBS check (also available through Teaching Personnel)
- Previous school-based experience is not essential but advantageous
The successful candidate can expect:
- Excellent support staff from the schools' Senior Leadership Team
- Chance to work in Central London with favorable hours (typically 08:30 - 15:30)
- Opportunities for further development through Teaching Personnel's CPD academy.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to Edward at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 593 3076.
Teaching Personnel is committed to the safeguarding of children and their prevention from harm. All candidates working through the agency must undergo an extended background check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) prior to working in schools.