Experienced LSA specialising in English for full time role starting in September 2014
- Large and supportive English department
- Currently judged "good" with outstanding features by OFSTED
- Dedicated SENCO offering additional training towards your PGCE
A school based in Sutton are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced LSA specialising in English with the view to start in September on a full time basis.
This role will involve working with pupils in year 10 and 11 on a 121 and small group basis with pupils on the C/D borderline in GCSE English.
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following:
* Exceptional knowledge of English to GCSE level
* UK based experienced in Secondary schools
* Excellent communication, motivational and organisation skills
If you have the above skills and knowledge and would be interested in this role, please send your updated CV to the details below. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.