Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant opportunity for English graduates in Manchester.
- Support children in a school with English as an Additional Language
- Full Time English Teaching Assistant
- Long term fixed supply post
Working on behalf of our client in Manchester, Teaching Personnel are recruiting Teaching Assistants to support pupils in Key Stage 1! Successful applicants will be of English graduate background and aspiring teachers of the future who have previous experience of supporting children of primary aged and knowledge of phonics frameworks.
• Teaching Assistant post ( English graduate)
• Supportive environment with regular training opportunities
• IDEAL for aspiring and future Primary teachers
Do you have a degree in English?
Due to a successful teaching assistant program this year, our client Primary Schools in Manchester are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants to work with a group of lower ability children and support them in their phonics and literacy work.
Candidates looking to apply will need to have the following
• A degree in English
• Experience supporting children with EAL.
• Previous teaching assistant/tutor or support experience (desirable)
• Strong academic record (GCSE and A-level’s in your chosen subject)
If you meet the above criteria then forward your CV onto email@example.com