English graduate intervention Salford
- English graduate?
- Take group English intervention
- Looking for a future in teaching?
Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant opportunity for English and Mathematics graduates in Salford.
Environment with regular training opportunities
Annual Salary £14,000
Large and well facilitated primary school in Salford
Working on behalf of our client in Salford, Teaching Personnel are recruiting for 2 Teaching Assistants for a November start in Key Stage 2.
• Teaching Assistant post (1x English and 1x Mathematics)
• Large and well facilitated Primary School in Salford
• Supportive environment with regular training opportunities
• IDEAL for aspiring and future Primary School Teachers
• Annual Salary £14,000
Do you have a degree in English or Mathematics? Have you worked as a teaching assistant/tutor during your studies and are you seriously considering a career in teaching? Due to a successful Teaching Assistant program in 2015/16, this Primary School in Salford are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work within there Year 6 class to help raise attainment and stretch the gifted and talented pupils. An ideal opportunity for an aspiring teacher; you will be given guidance and support by a strong Senior Leadership team. Responsibilities will include reporting to the class teacher to monitor and assess pupil progress throughout the academic year and offering in class support to pupils and teachers in English/Maths.
Candidates looking to apply will need to have the following
• A degree in English or Mathematics
• Experience supporting children in an academic environment
• Previous teaching assistant/tutor or support experience (desirable)
• Strong academic record (GCSE and A-level’s in your chosen subject)
• A confident and outgoing personality and commitment to working for the full year
If you meet the above criteria then forward your CV onto Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester West branch on 0161 242 1792.