English Teacher required
- English Language and English Literature to GCSE level
- Pay depending on experience
- Benefit from the excellent schemes Teaching Personnel offer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an innovative teacher of English to join a successful and expanding department. The School are looking for either an established outstanding teacher or someone who will qualify this summer and has the potential to be outstanding. This position would suit someone with a passion for this subject and its vital role in the curriculum. The school will consider an immediate or October start 2016.
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to teach English Language and English Literature to GCSE level
• passionate about learning and teaching
• innovative and creative
• be resourceful and flexible
• have good ICT skills
• committed to realising the potential of all children
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering statement to email@example.com or for more information, please call the Dorset Secondary 01202 292696.