- KS3 & KS4 English Teacher
- Full time assignment starting after Easter 2017
- Excellent CPD Opportunities
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a Teacher of English to join a client School in the Plymouth area, This assignment is due to start after Easter and will become permanent for the right Teacher.
This particular School is a large through School, educating students aged between 3 and 19 in its Nursery, Primary and Secondary phases. It offers students the opportunity to gain GCSE's and BTEC qualifications and recent OFSTED inspections show this to be a GOOD School.
This ideal candidate for this role will have;
- A Teaching qualification, specialising in Secondary English
- The ability to teach both English Language and Literature in a creative and accessible way
- Experience of working at key stage 3 and 4 levels in Secondary Schools
- A good grasp of the National Curriculum
- A strong track record of raising attainment of disengaged students.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to further their teaching career, have access to the best equipment and resources and the chance to progress.
Working with Teaching Personnel means that you will have a dedicated consultant working on your behalf, access to excellent CPD resources and competitive rates of pay.
If you are interested in apply for this English Teaching position after Easter, please call Katie on 01392 267288 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org