English teacher Manchester
- Full time English teaching opportunity from December 2016
- MPS contract after initial supply (£22,244 - £32,831)
- Supportive English department with great facilities
Are you a secondary English teacher seeking a temporary position for the full academic year?
Large oversubscribed secondary school in Greater Manchester seeking to hire an English teacher for maternity, starting in December for the rest of this academic year. The post is initially being offered on a supply basis with the view to becoming a secured school contract after a successful introductorily period. All English teachers will be required to take up full departmental responsibilities in this post, further information below;
- English teacher – maternity cover from December 2016
- Temporary contract for just over two terms
- MPS contract after initial supply appointment £22,244 - £32,831
- Supportive English department with rapidly improved results
- Located close to central Manchester, reachable via M60
“Required on a temporary basis, we are seeking to hire an English teacher for our large department. You will be complimented by working alongside outstanding English teachers, our training and approach to teaching and learning is first rate and you will develop your practice as an English teacher in our school”. School Head teacher
To apply for this Spanish teaching job, please call 0161 242 1794 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered straight away.