English teacher Manchester
- Full time supply position starting October 31st
- Supportive school close to central Manchester
- Rate of pay to match experience (MPS)
Are you a secondary English teacher looking for supply work in Manchester? A large all girls secondary school with an outstanding reputation have a temporary supply position for an English teacher starting after October half term.
Required to start on 31st October, this is a full time position covering for the end of a maternity of the schools English teacher who is set to return over Christmas. You will be required to take up full departmental responsibilities in this post, support will be given to the incoming English teacher and you will be invited to take part in the weekly CPD run by senior leaders, other highlights include;
- Teaching English in a well managed department with above average results
- Supported fully by management and the Head of English
- MPS contract, initially paid via supply (£22,244 - £32,831)
- All girls secondary school with outstanding behaviour and management
- Located close to central Manchester, good transport links to the surrounding area
- Start after October half term on a supply basis, possibly beyond Christmas
The school is a large and well regarded all girls secondary in the heart of Manchester, located south of the city centre close to the princess road route which connects Manchester to the M60 and Trafford. The English teacher joining this school will need to be fully committed to the role and work closely with the department to ensure pupils are given the chance to learn and progress.
All English teachers wishing to apply will need to do so straight away for immediate interviews, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 242 1794 for more information.