English Teacher - Teacher of English
- Full time teaching position, starting after half term
- Accessible via train and bus links in Salford
- The school has recently been praised by Ofsted for improving English Department
Are you a qualified English Teacher seeking a rewarding position after half term? ‘Good’ Salford Secondary School have expressed a need for a teacher of English to join their team after the upcoming half term.
The school is located near to the M602 and is accessible via public transportation links. In their recent Ofsted report, the mixed comprehensive school were praised on the progress that had been made within the English department. The appointed English teacher will work with students across KS3 and KS4, with the main purpose of raising attainment across the board.
• Full time English teaching position from half term.
• MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
• Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with an improving English department.
• Accessible via the M602 and reachable via public transportation links.
The appointed English teacher will have experience teaching the National Curriculum up to GCSE level, and will be comfortable adapting work to suit individual needs within the classroom.
Both experienced and newly qualified teachers of English are welcome to apply for this position. Please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794