English supply teacher
- Long term English supply teaching opportunity
- Rate of pay to match your experience (up to £150 per day)
- Located under the Manchester authority, close to M60 motorway
Are you a qualified English teacher with a strong classroom presence? If you are looking for a full time supply position starting straight away, this secondary school in Manchester are seeking an English supply teacher for an on-going position, the successful English teacher applying will be working in a close knit department teaching mixed ability classes mainly in key stage 3.
- Full time supply post for a qualified English teacher
- Well regarded Manchester secondary school with strong exam results
- Teaching English to mixed ability groups (Years 7-10)
- Supply pay £100 - £150 per day (negotiable)
- Located in Manchester authority, close to M60 (junction 2
“We have a temporary supply post for an English teacher on a long term basis, this will initially be until Christmas. Pupils are well behaved and eager to learn here, we are happy to consider all English teachers, newly qualified or experienced. You will be fully supported by the department who offer weekly CPD and regular development opportunities”. Deputy Head teacher
Starting as soon as possible, this is a full time post and all English teachers will need to apply straight away for consideration. Please call Ryan for more information on 0161 242 1794, suitable references and an enhanced DBS certificate are required for any English teachers applying to this post.