English teacher – Teacher of English
- English supply teaching post
- South Manchester school with excellent facilities
- Pay rate negotiable with your exeperience (up to £160 per day)
Supply position for a secondary English teacher in south Manchester. If you are a newly qualified or experienced English teacher looking for temporary work, this is a full time supply position starting (week commencing 26th September).
- English teaching post – September 2016 start (immediate interviews)
- Supply position suitable for experienced English teachers or NQT
- Main pay scale on a supply rate (up to £150 per day)
- Located in M23 area of Manchester, close to M60 and the Princess road
- Rapidly improving under new Head teacher, great facilities throughout school
Located in the diverse area of Wythenshawe, this is a mixed secondary school with extremely modern facilities and a dedicated team. The school have a temporary need for an English teacher to work closely within the faculty, you will have a timetable with key stage 3 and GCSE English classes, excellent subject knowledge and a commitment to departmental responsibilities is essential for the incoming English teacher.
*All English teachers are welcome to apply and urged to do so quickly as the school wish to make a quick appointment*.
Please apply with a CV or covering note to email@example.com or call Ryan for more info on 0161 242 1794.