English Teacher Oldham
- Ofsted "Outstanding" school
- School boasts highest GCSE results in LEA in most recent published results
- Full time English teaching post at CofE secondary
Are you an experienced English teacher looking to secure long term work from September?
In partnership with our client school, Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit an English teacher with a commitment to the excellent teaching of English. With an added sixth form attached, there is an opportunity to team-teach A Level English Literature and Language, and an English teacher with experience delivering schemes of work to post 16 may be more desirable.
* Working in a school with a inherent commitment to excellence
* Negotiable daily rate of £110-£160 dependant on experience
* Long term position for duration of the academic year
* Working within an English department boasting 81% pass rates at GSCE
Our client school is a large 11-18 selective school in Oldham. Ofsted graded the school as “Outstanding” across all areas with the key feature the leadership of the Head teacher. With excellent provisions for learning in place and a determined commitment to CPD for staff, the school delivers the highest quality of lessons, this reflects in 2014 GCSE results 5+ A*-C of 74% with provisional results for 2015 increasing to 80% with a national expectancy of 55%. The school has a strong religious ethos of ‘Faith, Vision, Nurture’. The school building is a state-of-the-art facility inside an iconic setting on Egerton Street, easily accessible via public transport.
To be considered for this role, you must have UK Qualified Teacher Status and suitable teaching references.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link below or send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call Manchester Secondary for more information on 0161 242 1794.