English Teaching Position required for South Manchester
- MPS/UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
- Working within a well established English department, with an outstanding quality of teaching
- September start, full time initially for 12 months covering maternity
Are you still seeking the right English Teaching position for September?
Do you aim to work within a Secondary School with an outstanding quality of teaching (Ofsted, 2015)?
Our partner school, off Princess Parkway South Manchester are looking to appoint a Teacher of English to join their team, initially for a 12 month maternity cover, with the prospect of a permanent position for the successful English Teacher.
The Secondary School is located in South Manchester, close to the M56 and Princess Road. It is accessible via public transportation links, and the English department pride themselves upon ‘developing teaching and learning of the highest quality to ensure that it is consistently excellent, enabling learners to make good progress’.
• Working within a well established English Department
• MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences
• Temporary full time position, beginning in September, initially for 12 months
• 578 pupils currently on roll, with good behaviour and safety (Ofsted, 2015)
The Head of English is looking to conduct interviews within the next week, so experienced English Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers of English are urged to apply immediately.
If you are interested in this position, please send a full CV to Nicola.email@example.com, or for more information, please call the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794