English teacher required for immediate start
- Competitive rates of pay
- QTS Status
- Can teach the A-Level curriculum
The English Department of a large secondary school in Hertfordshire are in need of a teacher to start full time in February2017.
The school requires an enthusiastic and creative professional to motivate and develop the pupil’s skills in English. The department has excellent resources which include a wide range of texts and they need a passionate teacher to help maintain the progress of the students. The school offers a comprehensive induction package, superb promotion prospects and career development.
Teaching Personnel have been chosen exclusively to recruit for this position and have been advised that the successful candidate will need to:
• Have proven knowledge of the curriculum.
• Exercise excellent classroom management.
• Be committed to support the school’s Literacy strategy.
• Be able to improve the pupil’s writing skills in order to match the high standards they achieved in reading.
To apply please call Emma on 01604 521222 or email your CV to emma.spraggon@teaching personnel.com
Teaching Personnel have a fantastic rapport with both teachers and schools across the local area meaning you will be looked after throughout the process.