English teacher Northamptonshire
- Permanent English post, September 2016 in Northamptonshire
- Large secondary school with excellent facilities
- All English teachers welcome to apply, possibility of responsibility for suitable applicants
Permanent English teaching post from September 2016, well suited to a qualified teacher of English seeking a positive career move to a new school who can potentially offer responsibility.
- September 2016, permanent post £22,244 - £37,871 (MPS/UPS)
- Supportive Northamptonshire school with great facilities
- Supportive English faculty and experienced leadership team
Required for the new academic year on a permanent school contract, our partner school in Northamptonshire are looking to recruit an English teacher and can offer genuine career progression in this great department. The English teacher successfully applying will ideally be ready and looking for responsibility, if you have co-ordinated English at either KS3 or 4 in your current role and wish to find a permanent position offering you a platform to progress this is the school for you.
This is a large comprehensive secondary with over 1200 pupils on roll. The English teacher joining this school will be working in a large department and be expected to significantly contribute to the recent success. Ambitious newly or recently qualified teachers are welcomed to apply for this post; you must be competent in the classroom and have excellent commitment levels to teaching your subject.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sarah Call on 01604 521222