English Teacher needed in Accrington
- Accrington School requires English Teacher
- Long term position available
- Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience
Are you an English Teacher seeking a new role?
If so, Teaching Personnel are seeking an English Teacher for a role in a mainstream Accrington based secondary school. The School is smaller than average and the pupils in this school display good behaviour. The School is close to the M65 motorway and has links to public transport.
The role is full time and will require the full planning, preparation, delivery and marking of KS3/4 English lessons. The role will require the candidate to teach a range of pupils and it may require the candidate delivering intervention to lower ability pupils. The role is due to last for at least half a term (from October to Christmas) but may continue beyond this.
The candidate will be suitably qualified, have experience delivering KS3/4 English and have strong classroom management skills. The candidate will be flexible, adaptable, be happy to work on a supply basis in the first instance and be available full time. The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience (£100-140 per day)
- Potential long term position
- Delivering English to high achieving pupils
- Working in a 'Good' secondary school
If this role sounds ideal for you please don't hesitate to contact Kirsten on 01772 842155 or email email@example.com