ENGLISH TEACHER REQUIRED IN BLACKPOOL SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Full - time
- NQT's and FQT's are both urged to apply
- KS3/4 English
due to a long term absence in the English department, this mixed secondary school in Blackpool is looking to recruit an English teacher at the start of the academic year. To be considered for this role you will need to be a qualified English teacher with:
• QTS/NQT status and a PGCE or equivalent in secondary English
• Extensive experience teaching English across KS3 and GCSE
• Knowledge of the OCR syllabus for GCSE English
• The ability to deliver engaging lessons for a wide range of pupils
This is an average sized school; enrolling around 1100 pupils aged 11-16 from the surrounding areas of Blackpool, Lytham and Poulton. Facilities are excellent and you will have access to promethean interactive whiteboards in the English faculty.
With the immediate requirement, the school are looking to interview and observe suitable English teachers ASAP with a view to starting ASAP full time. You must be available full time and have suitable references and an enhanced DBS (or eligible to apply for one) to be considered for this position.
For further information or to be considered for this excellent English teaching opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP or call the office on 01772 842155.