English Teacher required in Accrington
- Accrington secondary school requires English Teacher
- Long term position available
- Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience
Are you an English Teacher seeking a new role?
If so, Teaching Personnel work closely with an Accrington based secondary school who are seeking an English Teacher to start as soon as possible. The School is smaller than average and the pupils in this school generally display excellent behaviour. The School is based close to the M65 motorway and has links to public transport.
The role is full time, will include the full planning, preparation and delivery of innovative English lessons. The role will require a confident, hard working and enthusiastic English Teacher who is looking for a long term position.
The candidate will be suitably qualified, with a Secondary PGCE, with QTS and experience delivering the KS3/4 English curriculum. The candidate must have strong classroom management skills and be confident delivering lessons to a range of pupils.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience (£100-140 per day)
- Long term position
- Working in a forward thinking secondary school
- Delivering English to hard working pupils
If this role sounds ideal for you then please do not hesitate to contact Kirsten on 01772 842155 or email email@example.com