- Location Via Car or Train
- To Be Involved With SLT Team
- Short Term Supply
Teaching Personnel require a English teacher for a full-time position in a secondary school on the southcoast, 20 minutes drive from Brighton. You will be required immediately for one term but the right candidate may be required to return in November.
You will be required to have experience teaching Key Stage 3 and 4, additional experience at Key Stage 5.
The school are looking for an experienced and driven teacher who wants work in a dynamic 11-16 school. The school are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher of English, who is confident in their subject knowledge and is able to motivate their students.
Teachers will be required to have an up-to-date DBS that is linked to the update service. If you do not posses a DBS, you will be required to apply for one.
The school can offer:
• Teaching at KS3 and KS4 with a possibility of Key Stage 5 teaching
• Effective support for Professional Development
• Excellent school facilities
• Opportunity to gain valuable teaching experience
Are you someone who:
• Is a consistently good/outstanding teacher?
• Is able to motivate and inspire students to raise attainment across all ability ranges?
• Is able to deliver outstanding teaching and learning and achieve excellent results?
• Has an excellent knowledge of History?
• Has excellent communication skills?
• Wants to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
If this sounds like a role that would suit you, please contact Teaching Personnel on 01273 862 430.