English Teacher required near Thurrock
- Are you a qualified English Teacher?
- Are you available in September and looking for a long term role?
- Do you have excellent behaviour management skills?
We are currently recruiting for an outstanding alternative provision, whose aim is to provide lasting, meaningful, and positive outcomes for children who are unable to access mainstream education.
They are looking for an English teacher to join their professional and innovative team, based at their site near Thurrock. You should be someone who:
· Is an outstanding teacher, able to teach to GCSE level
· Can provide every child with personalised learning programmes
· Can contribute to our positive, safe, caring and supportive environments
· Inspires every child to maximize their potential
· Values and respects every child, building their self-esteem and confidence
· Collaborates with other professionals
Our service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and full employment checks, good references and medical clearance.