Key Stage 1 teacher required for Manchester Primary School, Whalley Range, M16
- Primary School Teacher required for Key Stage 1.
- Primary School engaged in supporting and encouraging children with equal opportunities.
- School with spiritual values, providing a diverse and harmonious environment.
A Primary School in Manchester, Whalley Range who are passionate about equal opportunities for children regardless of race, culture, gender or ability are looking for a Teacher for Key Stage 1.
The potential Primary School Teacher will ideally be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching children from a range of backgrounds and countries. If you are looking for a rewarding and fulfilling position this opportunity is ideal.
Highlights of the role –
• Working in a highly reputable school with equal, diverse and encouraging work ethics.
• Working in a school that focuses on encouraging children to develop a range of skills and individual talents.
• Develop your teaching career even further in a supportive and encouraging school.
Located in the Whalley Range area, Manchester, this school has a very supportive team and provides a welcoming environment to work in.
The school is looking for this position to be filled ASAP.
If you feel you are suited to this role of Primary School Teacher please send your cv to –
Or contact the Manchester South Primary Branch of Teaching Personnel on (0161) 2421792