English Teacher Required for KS3 and KS4 in Grimsby
- 'Good' School based near Grimsby
- Opportunity to teach across KS3 and KS4
- Competitive rates of pay
*Teaching English to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, including AQA GCSE.
*Delivering a full timetable across ability ranges.
*Immediate start preferred, but a later start date can be arranged for the right candidate
You can expect to receive:
* Ongoing peer support and coaching for governors, principals, middle leaders across teaching and non-teaching staff
* Best practice networks which support co-development and sharing of materials, innovation as well as tried and tested practice
* Tailored leadership and monitoring programmes which allow the school to 'grow their own'
* Access to a range of services and opportunities, including acquiring higher professional qualifications
We are the UK's leading education staffing provider, a nationwide company, with a large, established local presence, having operated in the Lincolnshire area since 2003. We offer a vast amount of varied work to teachers every day; short term, day to day and emergency cover, medium term to long term positions and permanent placements. All of our teachers and support staff benefit from exclusive CPD courses through our CPD Academy.
Help support our chosen Charities by fining out about TP Tokens. When you login into our website www.teachingpersonnel.com you will find a page on TP Tokens with more information. You can also follow us on Facebook and twitter for updates from our chosen charities.
For further information regarding the role, please contact Poppy on 01482 312046 or email your CV to Poppy.McNaught@teachingpersonnel.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).