English Teacher required for a Specialist Provision in Bracknell
- Are you looking for a rewarding role?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to make a difference?
A school in Bracknell are looking for a role model who is an English Teacher to teach young males and adults who have engaged in sexually harmful behaviour. This school provides residential, therapies as well as a full time education for their young people.
This is a setting who put their young people at the heart of their work, creating a nurturing environment where they are listened to and guided towards a better future.
• Equality, openness and honesty
• Respect for boundaries, staff, other residents and the wider community
• Positivity and enthusiasm for change
• The rights, responsibilities and uniqueness of each individual.
If you want a rewarding role, want to make a difference and are ambitious on taking on new challenges, then we would like to speak to you.
In addition, you must meet the following criteria:
• Able to provide 2 references
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Be flexible and adaptable in any environment
If you are an enthusiastic and proactive individual and would like to apply for this position, please contact Yasmine by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 907 1532.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.