English Graduate looking to move into teaching - Spalding
- Great opportunity for an Aspiring Teacher
- Covering lessons in schools or undertaking small group tutoring work
- Pay rates from £65 per day
Are you a graduate of English looking at getting into teaching?
Do you want to gain more experience in Secondary school?
The successful candidate will need:
• the ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents
• the ability to cope with challenging behaviour
• a professional attitude to work
• a strong regard for pupil safety and well-being
• a positive approach to working with children and the ability to motivate, inspire and build rapport;
• respect for diversity as you will be working with pupils from a range of backgrounds;
• excellent team working ability as you'll be working with other support staff, classroom teachers and other professionals
• good organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly
This is a great opportunity for any graduate to gain the classroom experience needed to go on to study further for a formal teaching qualification.
Minimum Criteria to apply
• GCSE Maths and English A-C grades
• Degree in Maths
Other Desirable Qualifications and Awards in childcare or youth work, e.g.
• Foundation Degrees in Education
• Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
• Support Work in Schools
• Special Educational Needs experience or knowledge
• Sport Coach Qualifications
• Team Teach or other behaviour management training
• Working in school or education settings
• Experience of working with Special Educational Needs – Autism, Moderate Learning Difficulties
• Previous volunteering within education or working with children – e.g. youth work
Candidates will need clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and will need to complete our rigorous application process and attend a formal interview. References will be required.
To be taken in consideration for the role please send your CV to Dave via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.