EAL intervention teaching assistant wanted in Hammersmith & Fulham
- A flexible role with working hours that match your availability to the schools timetable
- £70 -£90 per day
- Working alongside EAL Co-ordinator and delivering programmes to children across all year groups
Teaching Personnel are working with an international primary school in Hammersmith who are seeking an experienced Learning Support Assistant specializing in EAL to join their team.
You will be joining a small, but vibrant department which is led by a dedicated and passionate head of department. The role will involve working with pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis and supporting the teacher in the classroom. The pupils are of mixed ability varying from beginners level through to immediate level, therefore you are expected to be able to adapt the style of your teaching. You will be working alongside different class teachers, supporting the pupils with their spoken and written English as well as grammar.
The right candidate must have:
• Previous experience supporting across EYFS, KS1, KS2
• The ability to support the teacher in implementing school learning policies
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Confidence to work both alongside a classroom teacher and independently
If you are interested in this role and have the above skills and experience, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the London Central Primary team on 0207 593 3076. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form