EAL Intervention Specialists required in Kingston - September Start
- Referral bonus
- Continuous professional development courses available
- Supportive team around you at the school and at teaching personnel
EAL Intervention Specialists
Are you a Learning Support Assistant interested in working on a full or part-time basis?
You should consider working as English as an Additional Language specialist, assisting EAL pupil’s integration into school.
We are looking for candidates who can support students in the following languages:
-Polish -Pashto/Pakhto -Gujarati -Urdu -Albanian
-Russian -Bengali -Italian -Lithuanian -German
-Yoruba -Mandarin -Turkish -Tamil -Portuguese
-French -Spanish -Somali
We at Teaching Personnel offer a personalised tutoring service to help schools increase pupil attainment. We call these our intervention programmes and each of these has been designed to help pupils reach their full potential. As an EAL Specialist you will be working with children who have trouble speaking English and with their language, vocabulary, reading, writing and listening on a one-to-one and small group basis.
EAL Specialist responsibilities include:
• Assisting pupils who struggle with command of the English language.
• Providing encouragement and support that facilitates learning and a fast integration into school.
• Communicating with parents and establishing a good relationship between them, the child and the school.
• Help develop literacy and communication skills.
• A flexible role with working hours that match your availability to the schools timetable.
• Using your native tongue
• Continuing Professional Development courses provided by the school such as Ruth Miskin Phonics Training and NSPCC Child Protection Awareness.
For the chance to be a part of this unique intervention programme, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org