TA required to work with pupils with Dyslexia
- • Looking for a new role in 2016?
- • Could you make a difference to a young person life
- • Are you an enthusiastic SEN teaching assistant, looking for a new role?
Teaching personnel are currently recruiting throughout September for teaching assistants to work in a Special Educational Needs school based in Woking. The school caters for children with Dyslexia associated learning needs. The school requires a teaching assistant to work with primary and secondary pupils in small group and 1:1.
We are aiming to recruit someone who has experience working with children with SEN, this is not essential as the school is happy to accept candidates who have a passion to work with children.
• High Standard of communication skills
• Patient and empathetic
• Calm manner in stressful situations
• Understanding of Dyslexia (not essential)
To find out more about this rewarding role, do not hesitate to contact Nicole Totterdell at the Thames Valley SEN South on 01189071531 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)