Design Technology Teacher needed
- Cardiff Secondary School
- Daily Rate 95+ per day
- CPD Available
Design Technology teacher
Daily Rate 95+ per day
Are you a qualified Design Technology teacher looking for a temporary position in 2017? Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a centrally based Cardiff Secondary school who have a position for a Design Technology teacher in the New Year.
- Design Technology teacher (Resistant Materials and Electronics GCSE)
- Temporary position in the 2017 for the two terms
- Modern and vibrant Secondary School in Cardiff located close to the centre
- All Design Technology teachers welcome to apply regardless of experience
- MPS available, initially via supply (paid up to £110 per day) through timesheets
- Great opportunity to work in a supportive environment
Required ASAP in 2017, this is an excellent opportunity for a Design Technology teacher to work on a long term temporary basis in a school with great facilities. Interested applicants must have QTS and experience teaching GCSE Electronics and Resistant Materials to be considered. Behaviour in this Secondary school is on the whole good but you will need to have an outgoing personality and strong presence in the classroom to be successful in this assignment.
All Design Technology teachers interested are urged to apply swiftly and avoid disappointment, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “apply now” link in this advertisement.