Are you a commited and enthusiastic teacher of Design and Technology? Chatham wants you!
- Opportunity to make a positive difference to pupils lives
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Flexible work/ life balance
This is a temporary position starting after September.
The outstanding Chatham school is seeking to appoint a passionate teacher of Design and Technology to join their highly successful and cohesive department.
The successful candidate must have an awareness of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum and be able to deliver consistently good and outstanding lessons.
The school offers friendly, enthusiastic highly motivated students and excellent professional development.
Ideal candidate must have UK experience.
To be considered you must meet the following criteria:
*Qualified Teacher Status
*The ability to motivate pupils
*Excellent classroom management skills
*Excellent organisational and ICT skills
*The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
*You are a fully qualified teacher with QTS
* You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 6 years.
* You hold the right to work in the UK.
* You have a 'child workforce' CRB/ DBS or are willing to complete one.
* You have passion for education.
* An innovator with drive and determination
If you are interested and want to know more email email@example.com or call Hollie on 01622 920 702