TEACHER OF PRODUCT DESIGN REQUIRED IN THE FYLDE AREA
- Outstanding secondary school
- Negotiable rates of pay dependant on experience
Are you a Teacher of Technology/ Product Design with QTS? Are you still seeking work in the new academic year?
If so, a client school of mine in the Fylde area which is Ofsted judged 'outstanding' are seeking a Teacher of Product Design on a full-time basis from Jan 2017 due to a resignation within the department. The school are looking to appoint someone who is confident delivering all aspects of Product Design up to GCSE level and is fully committed to the education of their pupils. The role is initially for the first term, which will be reviewed at Christmas with a view to continuing for the rest of the academic year. This position also has the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Valid UK PGCE with QTS
- Teaching experience in the UK within the last 2 years
- The ability to teach Product Design up to GCSE level
- The ability to deliver good - outstanding lessons
- x2 valid references from your 2 most recent employers
If you are interested in this position and think you have the acquired attributes for this job role, please contact Hayley ASAP on 01772 842155 or send a copy of an up to date CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: The school are looking to interview candidates the WB 12/12/16