Teacher of Design and Technology required part time
- Ofsted "Good" School
- Successful department
- Great rates of pay and opportunities for progression
Teaching Personnel are seeking a dynamic and dedicated Teacher of Design and Teach to contribute to this West Sussex Schools highly successful faculty team. You will be required to contribute to the faculty as a centre of excellence for teaching, learning, and extra-curricular enrichment.
This West Sussex based School has extremely high standards of behaviour, attainment and uniform. The students are a joy to work with and make teaching at this particular School a pleasurable and rewarding experience. The faculty is committed to helping all students become happy, curious, determined and resilient learners.
Teaching Personnel are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner who is ambitious and passionate about playing a central role in driving up standards.
Candidates will need clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and will need to complete our rigorous application process and attend a formal interview. References will be required.
The successful candidate will need:
• the ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents
• a professional attitude to work
• a strong regard for pupil safety and well-being
• a positive approach to working with children and the ability to motivate, inspire and build rapport;
• respect for diversity as you will be working with pupils from a range of backgrounds;
• excellent team working ability as you'll be working with other support staff, classroom teachers and other professionals
• good organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the West Sussex Team on 02380331441