Graduate teaching assistant
- Leading a range of classes in the absence of teachers
- Ideal opportunity to further your experience working within education prior to going onto teacher training
- Attractive rates of pay and daily work
Our client school located in Bolton seek to appoint a graduate seeking a career within secondary education to work as a graduate cover supervisor. All graduates are encouraged to apply for this excellent opportunity, no matter what degree you hold. Previous secondary school based experience is required.
This is the ideal opportunity for any graduates looking for the next step forward prior to going onto teacher training.
The ideal applicants will;
* Have previous experience working within secondary schools
* Be looking to pursue a career within secondary education
* Outgoing and be able to build strong relationships with pupils
* Confident managing behaviour in line with the schools policy to ensure pupils stay on task in lessons.
Within this role you will hold a number of responsibilities including;
* Leading a range of classes whereby work will already be set
* Ensuring pupils engage within lessons and participate within all activities
* Collect work at end of each class and pass information and feedback onto head of department
Suitable applicants for these opportunities will be a regular member of staff at this school and will be ideally be available full time. Having your own transport is desirable but not essential as the school may request you to work at short notice in the mornings.
To be considered for this position, email your CV to email@example.com or for immediate consideration or contact the Manchester Secondary Branch for further information on 0161 242 1794.