Graduate Teaching Assistant
- • Attractive daily pay rates, up to £60 per day
- • Experience across a range of Salford, and North Manchester Secondary schools
- • Work to suit your availability, full time and part time opportunities
Are you a graduate looking to complete a PGCE in the future, and wish to gain further experience within a secondary school? Do you have a passion for working with students, and wish to gain an introduction into a number of schools in North Manchester?
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint graduates of any speciality to work within a range of North Manchester Secondary Schools to support learning across the curriculum. This opportunity is invaluable to test your behaviour management skills and confidence within the classroom.
• Attractive daily pay rates
• Experience across a range of Salford, and North Manchester Secondary schools
• Work to suit your availability, full time and part time opportunities
If you are considering completing teacher training within the next academic year, this position is perfect for you. Graduates of any background are welcome to apply for this position. To be considered it is necessary that you have;
• Previous school based or coaching experience
• Two references that can be contacted
• Driving is ideal for this position
Graduates who are interested in this position are asked to send a full CV to email@example.com. For further information, please contact the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.