- • Opportunity to gain necessary experience in order to secure a PGCE place
- • Attractive daily pay rates
- • Gain an introduction to a number of North Manchester secondary schools
Are you a recent sports graduate considering secondary teaching in the future? North Manchester Secondary Schools are currently seeking to appoint a sports graduate to cover lessons in the absence of the class teacher.
Located near to the M62, this opportunity is fantastic for a sports graduate to gain further experience within a classroom environment, to utilise behaviour management strategies. This position will give you invaluable experience supporting across cross curricular subjects.
• Opportunity to gain necessary experience in order to secure a PGCE place
• Attractive daily pay rates
• Gain an introduction to a number of North Manchester secondary schools
If you have previous experience working with young people, and feel you would have a strong presence within the classroom, this position may be perfect for you.
Please send a full CV to email@example.com. For more information, please call the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794