Cover Supervisors Required - Doncaster
- Gain valuable classroom experience towards your upcoming PGCE application
- Flexible work patterns to work around any other work or study commitments you may have
- Earn up to £325 per week dependent upon your experience
The role of a Cover Supervisor is very important to the day to day running of a school, you will be required to deliver pre-planned lessons and ensure students are on task and not affected by the absence of their full-time teacher.
Cover Supervisor is one of the most diverse roles you can undertake in a school, you could be expected to cover anything from a history lesson on the The Bronze Age and Stonehenge to a practical PE lesson about Health & Fitness.
Cover Supervisor roles are ideally suited to graduates who are potentially looking into a teaching career and wish to 'try out' a role in the classroom, but can be equally beneficial for Qualified Teachers who may have had a period of time outside of education and are wanting to gain some up to date experience in a UK classroom.
If you can think on your feet, relish a challenge and are excited in the opportunity to make a difference to children and their education the position of Cover Supervisor could be ideal for you.
In return we offer -
- Competitive rates of Pay
- Variety of day to day and short term vacancies
- Genuine chance for experience that could count towards your PGCE application
- Continued Professional Development
If you feel this is the role for you and you have the necessary qualifications to apply please contact David Wild on 0114 241 3341 or email a CV & covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to our vetting checks which include a DBS check and previous teaching references.