Graduates Wanted for Cover Supervisor roles in Sheffield
- Earn up to £60 per day
- Work in a number of different schools throughout Sheffield
- Ideal way to gain experience in schools to go towards your Teacher training applications
Do you have a passion for working with children in the secondary school age range? If you are a future secondary teacher with experience in the classroom or working with children, Teaching Personnel can help you get paid work in schools and aid your teacher training applications.
- Secondary supply work as a Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor
- Work in a range of schools across Sheffield
- Applications welcome from all levels of experience
- Ideal for Graduates who are interested in pursuing a teaching career
- Paid work (up to £60 per day) on a weekly basis
Working on supply is an excellent way of gaining introductions to a range of schools and building on your experience. If you have your own transport and can commute to areas across Sheffield, working on supply as a Teaching Assistant and/or Cover Supervisor would be great for your development. Previous TA experience is desired, however a confident, outgoing personality and the desire to learn can be just as beneficial.
If you have a passion for education and working with children, apply straight away with your CV to register for supply work in Sheffield.
Please email a CV/covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the “register now” link on the Teaching Personnel website.