Cover Supervisor, Salford
- Work patterns to suit your availability and requirements
- It is advisable that you have experience of effective behaviour management strategies
- Great opportunities to complete CPD courses with Teaching Personnel
General Cover Supervisor required, Salford
Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor, looking for a role that is flexible around your commitments? Do you wish to work within Secondary schools across Salford, delivering a range of sessions with pre set work? Our partner schools across Salford are seeking experienced Cover Supervisors to cover lessons when the class teacher is unavailable.
• Work to suit your requirements
• Great experience to enhance future PGCE applications
• Full support from the schools
• Opportunities to complete CPD courses with Teaching Personnel
If you have experience working with young people aged 11 – 16 within an educational capacity, and would like to work in a range of settings, this role may be perfect for you. To apply for this position, it is advised that you have;
• Experience delivering effective behaviour management strategies
• Two contactable references from previous employers
• An enhanced DBS on the update service
Experienced Cover Supervisors who are interested in this position are urged to apply by sending a full CV to email@example.com. Additionally, for further information please contact the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.